Copyright infringement is defined as a violation of the Digital Media Content Act (DMCA).
TemplateMonster24.com complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and 17 U.S.C. 512.
We react to all infringement notices and take necessary action under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If you want your copyrighted material deleted from TemplateMonster24.com or if hyperlinks to your copyrighted work are returned through our search engine, you must send us a written statement that includes all of the information mentioned in the following section. Please be advised that if you misrepresent anything on our site that infringes on your copyrights, you will be liable for damages (including expenses and attorneys’ fees). We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
You must include the following elements/segments in your copyright infringement claim:
- *Provide proof of the authorised person to act on behalf of the owner of an allegedly infringed exclusive right.
- *Please provide enough contact information for us to reach you. A valid email address is also required.
- *You must describe the allegedly infringed copyrighted work in such detail, including at least one search keyword that the material appears in TemplateMonster24.com’s results.
- *A statement indicating the complaining party has a good faith conviction that the copyright owner has not allowed the use of the item in the way complained of.
- *A declaration that the information in the notification is correct, and that the complaining party is authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed, both under penalty of perjury.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the infringement notice using our contact page
Please take up to one week for a response to your email.
Note: Please keep in mind that submitting your complaint to other parties, such as our Internet Service Provider, will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response if the complaint is not lodged properly.
Important Notice: This site simply contains individual users’ download links from third-party sites that are publicly available on the Internet. We have no affiliation with those third-party websites and are not responsible for their content. All content is protected by the copyright of its creators. These files are stored somewhere else on the internet and these are not a part of this website. We do not carry any responsibility for them
We do not guarantee the content on TemplateMonster24.com we have always shared those content for testing purposes only, not for commercial use, and we have only shared Virus Free / Malware Free content, but please use them at your own risk; we are not liable for any loss…